Job ID: BCBA2016-1 Posted: December 4, 2015
Company Name: Support Solutions of the Mid-South, LLC.
Industry: Developmental Disabilities
Memphis, Tennessee, 38134, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, 37214,United States
Knoxville, Tennessee,37909, United States
Greeneville,Tennessee, 37743, United States
Position Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Job Duration: Indefinite
Required Travel: 25-50%
Min Education: Master’s Degree
Min Experience: 2-3 Years
Job Function: BCBA
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 65000.00 to 70,000
Salary Currency: US Dollars
Contact Person: Dr. Lindsey Brady, BCBA
Email Address: email@example.com Phone: 865-558-0931
INCENTIVES: $3,000 Signing Bonus (paid after 90 days Introductory Period)
RELOCATION: Up to $5,000.00 of invoiced expenses
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Up to $1,500 per year
Incumbent serves as Behavioral Analyst for Support Solutions of Tennessee (SSTN). SSTN is licensed by the Tennessee Division of Intellectual Disability Services, and has been approved by the Tennessee Department of Finance and Administration, Division of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (DIDD) to provide services under the Medicaid waiver.
In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities assistance with performing the essential functions of this position.
1. Providing on-going behavioral services to referred SSTN supported persons as identified in the ISP and BSP.
2. Training direct support staff or unpaid caregivers to carry out the approved behavior support/maintenance plan developed by the behavior analyst or in conjunction with the behavior analyst;
3. Observing staff and service recipient behavior for correct implementation (reliability) of the behavior support/maintenance plan and completing retraining as needed;
4. Observing service recipient behavior to determine effectiveness of the behavior support/maintenance plan or crisis prevention plan and consulting with the behavior analyst when behavior support/maintenance or crisis prevention plan changes are needed; and
5. Serving as the behavioral analyst for SSTN and provides on-site assistance and training in a difficult or crisis situation.
6. Coordinating all behavioral restrictions for SSTN supported persons on their caseloads. Provide similar support for non-SSTN supported persons as requested.
7. Maintaining a process for ensuring the follow-up of all behavioral health appointments for SSTN Supported Persons.
8. Ensuring the timeliness and quality of all documentation related to behavioral support services and ensures the accuracy of documentation respective to billing.
9. Maintaining effective customer relationships with state officials, ISCs, supported persons and their families/conservators, SSTN employees and other behavioral support professionals.
10. Completing all tasks as assigned by the Chief Behavior Analyst and the Chief Executive Officer.
11. Participating in the Incident Management Committee and assisting with the Risk Assessment Process.
12. Maintaining personal training as required by DIDD.
13. Serving as advisor to SSTN Leadership regarding behavioral issues.
14. Effective communication with Program Coordinators and other agency personnel involved in the care of supported persons.
Certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) as a BCBA; significant work experience with adults and/or children with developmental disabilities.
Contact Support Solutions
MTS Health Services, LLC specializes in providing in-home and community based behavior analysis services throughout Central and South Florida.
- We are currently seeking experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst who have a passion for working children, families and adults with ASD or related disorders.
- Immediate opportunities are available for BCBA and BCaBA clinicians to provide services in community and center based settings.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and travel incentives for qualified candidates. We value integrity, ingenuity and are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
Our mission is to build an extensive network of qualified behavior analyst and we are eager to hear from you. We hope that you will join us in this experienced and exciting network!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or online at: www.mtshealthservices.com
The Caladium Learning Center
The Caladium Learning Center is a small private school dedicated to providing exceptional educational opportunities for children with unique learning needs. We are committed to providing an effective education of the highest quality to the children we serve. Using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and evidence-based teaching methods, CLC teaches children with autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, PDD-NOS, ADHD, ADD, learning disabilities, Down Syndrome, and children without a specific diagnosis.
We offer a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all members of our organization. When you consider a career with CLC, you would be joining a team that is passionate about education and the lives we touch every day.
We are currently hiring BCBA’s, BCaBAs and RBTs with the following skills:
- Knowledge in Direct Instruction and academic curricula and assessment. • Sound knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis • Experience in teaching children with special learning needs such as autism, Down Syndrome, or learning disabilities. • Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills • Good interpersonal skills • Excellent written and oral communication skills
310 Cheney Highway, Titusville, FL 32780
Phone (321) 362- 5760