Our team here at My ABA Today believes we are enriched by all persons in our community. We promote the full inclusion of persons with developmental differences in every aspect of community life.
Our mission is to connect all of our communities with ABA-based innovative programs, research, and resources for each subscriber. These opportunities promote healthy lifestyles, workplaces, and friendships, as well as self-awareness and personal development. Whether you’re a provider of services, an ABA specialist, or a family member looking for support and resources, we are here for you.
MyABA Today is a community of parents, educators, and healthcare professionals who support Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for the treatment of children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) and developmental disabilities as well as promoting the science of ABA in the community at large.
Through our network and free publication, we endeavor to equip parents, educators, and healthcare professionals to promote a better understanding of ABA, engage best practices, and become contributors to successful outcomes. We act as an advocate for the family and hope that parents of children with ASD find a trusted, compassionate partner in MyABA Today for the often-arduous journey of maximizing their child’s potential.
Working with Parents of Children with Autism and other Developmental Delays
MyABA Today’s network includes many professionals with specialized training and experience in the treatment of autism, such as Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs). These highly skilled professionals provide a wide range of clinical services to adults and children with autism and other developmental delays.
Providers found in our directory offer a wide range of services, including:
- In-home Behavior Management Consultation
- Home Program Design
- Behavior Plan Development
- Parent Coaching and Support
- Parent Education Programs
- Intensive Behavioral and Educational Support Services
- Early Intervention Services (Evidence-based ABA): Language and Social Development
- Language Assessment, Program Design and Implementation
- Functional Communication Training
- Independent Living Skills
- Social Skills Programs
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Program Design, Development, and Implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavioral Support Plans
- Individual Education Program (IEP) Development
- Staff Training, Coaching, and Support
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Team Building and Collaboration
- Professional Workshops
- School-Based Behavioral Health Services
- Early Intervention Services
- Adult Developmental Services
- Assisted Living Behavioral Support Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Parent Education and Family Services
MYABA Today is dedicated to the empowerment of individuals and families as an online resource directory and magazine. We look forward to our collaboration with you and are here to support you. It is our firm belief that working together, we can make a positive difference.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
Tim is a board-certified behavior analyst and a licensed marriage and family therapist. He has been instrumental in developing health care systems in multiple states including Florida, Kentucky, Illinois, Tennessee, Georgia, Colorado, and Hawaii. While serving as the Director of the Behavioral Health Division of Community Ties of America, his expansion efforts resulted in the company being recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the top 15% of the 5,000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States in 2009.